Here are 10 reasons to buy a chocolate bunny and not a real bunny this Easter:
1. If you decide you don’t like the chocolate bunny, you can buy another brand.
2. Real bunnies chew everything. With a chocolate bunny—you’re the only one doing the chewing.
3. Friends are much less likely to have an allergic reaction to your chocolate bunny.
4. A real bunny is much pricier than a chocolate bunny. In fact you can buy a carton of chocolate bunnies for the cost of one real bunny.
5. When you buy a chocolate bunny you don’t need to buy anything else, unlike a real bunny. Well, maybe just some jellybeans.
6. Real bunnies' eyes can see behind them without turning their heads. A chocolate bunnies’ eyes can be bitten off and eaten.
7. Real bunnies eat and poop at the same time. Sorry, you didn’t really need to know that.
8. Real bunnies can become pregnant again one hour after of giving birth. Fortunately (or unfortunately) chocolate bunnies don’t reproduce.
9. A real bunny doesn’t like it when you trim its toenails. Chocolate bunnies don’t usually mind.
10. You can bite off a chocolate bunny’s ears. Not a good idea with a real bunny… Random Fact: Apparently 76% of people bite off the ears first….