Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tikki Tikki Tembo....



My favorite children's book is Tikki Tikki Tembo. I first bought the book when I was in elementary school through Scholastic... It has been my favorite since then... I even bought a set of dishes because they reminded me of the illustrations from the book!

All of my kids have had to endure countless readings of this story set in a far away village in China. I have to say that Abby and Lilli just love the story! The photo above reminded us of the story...

1 comment:

More Kids 4 Me said...

Hi Rebel! I haven't been reading too many blogs recently... NO TIME!! But you have been on my mind and I had to see what you guys were up to and see you a great big howdy from TN. :) I can't believe how GORGEOUS your girls are!!! Looks like you guys are getting along splendidly!

Anne