Monday, March 1, 2010

Houston... We Have a Problem...

A "Lilliism"...

Lilli rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen this morning for breakfast with a very concerned look on her face...

"Mommy, there is a big problem" she said here hands moving as fast as her lips...

"What is the problem Ms. Lilli?" I replied

"One of God's creatures is in our bathroom and it should not be there" she said rather excitedly.

"WHICH one of God's creatures?" I hesitantly asked (hoping that there was not a snake!).

"A big huge spider" Lilli replied, her eyes bigger than the spider I would imagine.

I quickly headed toward the stairs to go take care of the problem (with a tissue in my hand) and Lilli yelled after me...

"You know Mommy, we don't kill God's creatures!"

This is just a wee example of the "cuteness" that is Lilli!


2 comments:

ellieshine said...

so stinkin' adorable! Where did she learn the "god's creatures" thing? at school? Love that Lilli-girl :)

DawnS said...

So cute!! So what did you do with the creature then??