Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Let the Games Begin....










The 2010 Bratz (could we have a more out of date team name???) season opener was yesterday. As 12 scheduled practices only amounted to 1 actual practice (too much snow and rain) I was wondering how it would "play" out... With a tremendous amount of help from a whole bunch of parents, the girls did a great job! More importantly, they had a blast!
Abby batted twice and hit coach pitched balls twice - one single and one double. Little Abby packs some power behind her bat! Lilli's biggest play came during her time as 3rd base... she fielded a ball, touched 3rd base and tagged the runner... who was about 13.5 inches taller than she was! Her little legs are a blur when they get going!
This was Lilli's first official sporting event(and she has been seriously wondering if this day would ever come) ... and in the end, I do believe her favorite part was the Gatorade! :)

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Your girls look adorable playing softball!!!! I love it!!! Thank you for your thoughtful comment today. I never know if I am doing any of this right but I sure learn from others out there. I think that as time goes how our children entered our family matters less and less ....the fact that they ARE our family is what matters.


I read back over some of your posts and it looks like you have a busy and wonderful family life too!!!!

GGAdventures said...

Wow! What great athletes in your family. Also loved the WDW pics. Looks like a good time was had by all.