Friday, November 4, 2011

My Baby is 9 Months Old

Today, I am a great aunt again- for the 3rd time!  My niece, Lacey, just gave birth to a beautiful little 7lb 15 oz baby girl named Myla.



I wonder if I am the only one who sees a picture of a new baby and maybe just maybe wishes that there was a tiny little baby in my home.... 

Well... that is not going to happen until I have grand-babies..... so .... I will celebrate the baby in my life... who happened to turn 9 months old today.  That would be Tucker....

I might be biased... but is this not the cutest face that you have ever seen? 

I was hoping for an "old fashioned" 10lb Yorkie.... we have about a month left to grow and we are weighing in at 7lbs .... so close!  It is so hard to find a healthy big Yorkie these days.... I am afraid, the Judge family would break a teeny little guy!

I am thinking we should have named him Scruffy instead of Tucker.  He visits the groomer and within minutes of returning home he has found a mound of old leaves and dirt to roll around in....

I think he knows he is a handsome little man!  

It is funny that the "experts" don't recommend these little guys as a pet for families.... I have to disagree.  This little man  is perfect ... 

Ok.... that was a fun photo shoot with my puppy.... but seriously.... it did not help.  I so love babies!


Welcome little one - I wish I was there to steal you away from your granny for just a second or two and rock you and sing you a lullaby!  

No comments: