Saturday, February 2, 2008

Etsy

About a week ago, I came across this really cool site... I was looking for embellished overalls and I don't have an Ebay account... and figured I didn't need one! So my search yielded the following site as one of the top results:




Now, I did not end up ordering any overalls, but I think I have found one of my new favorite shopping sites! My friends, this is a really cool site! It is all regular folks making beautiful items from their homes and selling them on-line. Type in Baby Blanket and just watch as the pictures download in front of you.... just try to pick one favorite! There are the cutest little blankets that have a snap spot for a "Binkie" ... made out of the coolest fabric available ... and oh so warm masterpieces hand knitted by a nice little Grandma that has already "outfitted" her clan of grandchildren!


Type in Hair Accessories and you will find a huge array at a great price... one seller had a card with 10 beautiful clippies for 5$... great price!!!


I searched for hours and typed in "Adoption" and found what will sure be a favorite when it arrives at my PO Box! A Beautiful "Mother and Daughter" pendant in Sterling Silver....



Support the little guy (or girl) and go take a look at all the fun products!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love Etsy! Isn't the internet great!! So many cool things to be found. That is a beautiful necklace by the way!
Our Lily is so excited for Ni Hao Kai-Lan. When she saw the previews her eyes were HUGE.
She even mentioned that Ty might like it when he comes home. Not sure he will have a choice. LOL