Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quick Update

Crazy Busy... that is the only way to describe life right now. We have not stopped. There has been so many things to get done in such a short time.

We close on the house today! I can't wait to go HOME this afternoon! The kids are all ready to unpack... even if it is in a big empty house! Daniel even picked out a little something to decorate his room at the store yesterday. Too cute!

I have set up the Internet service, but it will take 7 days for it to be installed. So... I will not be on the Internet at all unless I can find a Starbucks with WiFi access. : () )

Until later... cheerio from a soon to be HOME OWNER!!!!

2 comments:

mwmoore said...

So glad ya'll are finally in your new home in the great USA. We can not wait to come see ya'll.

GGAdventures said...

I can't imagine how crazy your life is right now. Welcome home!