Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Joy is Starting Early...

This is what the littles picked out to wear to school this morning....
Can you believe these cute holiday shirts are from Wal*Mart???? YEP! $3.50 each... they have the long white sleeves attached. Amazingly, the quality is the same (if not better) than similar shirts that I have purchased from Gap and Old Navy lately. On my grocery outing, I filled the cart up with groceries, and I bought these and a cute little red swing shirt with a silk bow with red velour leggings... again, $3.50 each! As Abby says... "Only at Wal*Mart!" ~ too funny!

This evening, they settled in after dinner to "study" some toy catalogs that Joe just forwarded us. When I say "study"... I mean as a graduate of law school would study for the bar exam! These two tucked in their "babies" for a nap and went to town picking out all the goodies their hearts could desire for Christmas... Abby tended to go with the whole Batman theme... while Lilli gravitated toward the kitchens and baby dolls.... Don't you just all remember when the JcPenney Christmas Wish Book arrived... I must have poured through mine a million times each December until the pages grew tattered and torn! Serious stuff....

No comments: