Saturday, September 24, 2011

We Love Saturday Mornings In The Fall

The thermometer read 48 degrees when I took the puppies out this morning at dawn.  How exciting!

When everyone finally woke up at 7 - we ate biscuits and gravy and then slipped some shoes on and outside we went to enjoy a little fresh air... in our pajamas!

Neck and Neck in a race around the yard....  I want to meet those people that say Yorkies are not good family pets...
I totally disagree!  

Now it's my turn to run with the jump rope...

Lilli stopped dead in her tracks for this treasure and insisted that I get the camera... 

Who needs people to have fun....

Wait... I need People.... People...come back... please.... don't go inside... throw the ball....
please...that would be really fun ....for you.... and me... arf.... please....
said the very wet puppy!  

1 comment:

ellieshine said...

CUTE! lilli and tucker :) and she has a good eye for beauty!

i need to have some rebel time :(

xo ellie