Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NERVOUS!!!

Joey is now the proud owner of an Alabama Driver's License. YIKES! Joey is so excited! I am excited and nervous!!!
Not too long ago, this was the car that Joey was driving...

He LOVED it! I could not get him out of it! I do believe when we sold it at a garage sale, it had a few million miles on it!
Times have changed and now, this is Joey's dream car...
I don't think this car will be parked in our driveway anytime soon, but Joe and Joey will shop for a used car during the holidays. It will certainly help on nights like tonight when I have 3 kids that need to be at basketball practice at the exact same time at 3 different schools.... I think I need Joe to buy a car for Joey and a truckload of Calgon for me!

1 comment:

ellieshine said...

seriously - I would be soooooooo nervous :(

I like Joey's dream car!!!!

Enjoy the calgon :)