Saturday, July 28, 2007

How do you connect with a daughter that is on the other side of the world?
















Well the answer is becoming clear to me now: You fill up her closet and her toy box! ... and you buy some matching items for her big sister Abby too!!!

My daughter is on the other side of the world waiting for me and I can't hold her or rock her or give her a bath or sing to her or tuck her in at night. What I can do is pray for her to be safe and well taken care of until I can scoop her up... and I can fill up her closet and toy box with pretty things! I sneak into Abby's room ~ which she will share with Lilli very soon ~ and take out all the clothes and toys and sippie cups and blankets and sit in the middle of them and in a way, I am with my little girl! Then I fold them all up and reorganize them in the closet... so I can fit more!

I am so ready!

No comments: