Sunday, July 15, 2007

This is a bit harder to figure out than my Lilli site...


Forgive me while I play around and try to figure out how to "blog"... I am hoping to figure it all out in the next couple months in case our baby jelly beans site is not working, I can post from China here also for family and friends to see!


Let me try to add a picture from my computer now: There it is ... so I fugured that one out!
So for a real update:
Joe and the boys have been in the US for over a week now for Joe's father's funeral. I am so happy that they boys went with their dad and got to spend this time with him and his family. The girls and I stayed behind because of my work. At this time, I don't think I made the right decision... we should have all gone to the states.
Ok.. must run, the cupcakes have cooled down and are ready for icing! Cheers!


No comments: