Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Morning....

This morning at our house....
Abby says "Why do I have to look beautiful when Lilli looks so cool?"
"I want to wear what she is wearing and look cool"...
finally get the clothes thing done and move on to breakfast....
Lilli talking.... "I want cereal for breakfast mommy"....
I fix the cereal...
"Mommy, Abby has poptarts... Lilli likes a poptart... Lilli wants a poptart too."
I say
"Lilli, I asked you if you wanted a poptart or egg or toast or pancake or waffle...
and you wanted cereal... and you got cereal...
but ok, I will toast you a poptart"...
5minutes later...
"Mommy, Lilli no likes a poptart, Lilli likes a egg... OK? "....
everyone eats and goes to the potty and we get shoes on ...
which is an ordeal in itself....
then finally to the car a mere 5 hours after I wake up for the day...
At the car...
Abby says "Mommy, I want Lilli's car seat today" (they are identical!!!)
I look at Lilli...
"Lilli do you want to sit here today?"... pointing at Abby's seat...
"Yes-a- mommy, I sit in Abby's seat today"...
but wait...
Abby only wantsLilli's seat (remember they are identical) on her(Abby's) normal side.....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
mindgames....
By 11am, I am driving out of my driveway...just really needing a nap!
I won't even go into our lunch adventure at McDonalds when...
Lilli smiles and says ...
"Mommy, Lilli like a monkey today".....
and yes, she was like a monkey today!
Abby followed right along...
I had two monkeys!
now they are recharging (in bed taking a nap thank goodness)
and I am drinking coffee... really wanting a margharita instead! hehehehe!!!

Is it crazy that I love every second of this chaos...

1 comment:

GGAdventures said...

Yes, you're right, we are leading very similar lives right now! Your morning sounds like my days. Some days exhausting, but oh so worth it! Love the dress-up pics! Hope your back starts feeling much better.