Monday, April 28, 2008

Turning 41!






The original plans consisted of dinner at my favorite little Italian restaurant... but then my last Netgrocer box came in which changed the plans drastically! Inside of the brown box that finally arrived from my favorite on-line grocery store in the US was American BBQ Sauce... yummy Carolina Honey BBQ sauce. When Joe called me to tell me that the "eagle had landed", I was off to the grocery for pork chops.
So my birthday party included a great dinner with BBQ Pork Chops, homemade noodles and cheese, super sweet corn on the cob, steamed cauliflower (I didn't eat that... Joe and Lilli loved it) and fresh hot rolls. It was very good, but the chocolate cake that followed was even better. Holly, with the help (or hindrance) of her 2 little sisters, made and decorated a chocolate fudge birthday cake.

Turning 41 wasn't so bad after all....

2 comments:

Angel said...

Happy Birthday! :0) Angel

ellieshine said...

oh, my mouth is watering . . . . your dinner sounded so yummy :)

Happy Birthday!