Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Six Hours!!!





I NEED nothing under the Christmas tree in the morning because my gift arrives in 6 hours!!!!

It is 2:45 and I am still in my pajamas... What am I thinking???? The littles are napping and the bigs are scattered around entertaining themselves. I am just sitting here with a huge grin on my face!!!

Joe actually hits US soil in about 40 minutes ~ touching down at DFW. His layover is so long... even though he has to clear customs... he will have hours to sit and twiddle his thumbs!

I will upload a few pics from the airport later tonight! Abby has agreed to wear a DRESS!!!! What???? You will have to check back for photographic proof that she followed through with that decision.... : )

I hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas surrounded by family and friend






** UPDATE**






Joe's flight made it about 30 minutes late... the airport (very small airport) was wall to wall people as his flight was FULL! Abby and Lilli were able to weave through the human traffic to get to Joe first... We are all so happy that he is home safe!!



No comments: